Tuesday, February 28, 2012
I’m sure that many of you remember Mahmoud al-Mabhouh, the Hamas murderer who was liquidated in his Dubai hotel room in January 2010, allegedly by the Mossad.
One of the Stratfor email chains that was released by Wikileaks on Monday claims that the Mossad did not liquidate Mabhouh itself. According to the email – which unfortunately has no further follow-up that I have seen – Mabhouh’s demise was brought about by a subcontractor acting on the Mossad’s behalf. (Unlike previous emails I have posted, this one is in reverse chronological order).
Date 2010-06-14 16:41:36
To firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
I have VERY good information this was a contract job. The mission was contracted by the MOSSAD. In essence, subbed out under contract. The last few hits have been subbed out. I also have VERY good information that the Iranian physicist hit was also a subbed out job. More in person at the T meeting Tuesday, can’t put anything in writing.
Sean Noonan wrote:
> Ah, that makes more sense. That daily mail story was pretty sensationalized.
> Looks like Melman is doing his job. I enjoyed his article on the matter:
> Fred Burton wrote:
>> No, I made no statement. Forwarded Yossi the link to the story and that
>> was his response.
>> Sean Noonan wrote:
>>> Was your statement that the arrest was over the Dubai murder? Brodsky is
>>> wanted for the passport issue. The Sherrif of Dubai, Lt. Gen. Dhahi
>>> Khalfan Tamim (remember him?), has said they have no interest in the
>>> suspect unless directly linked to the murders themselves.
>>> Fred Burton wrote:
>>>> ——– Original Message ——–
>>>> Subject: RE: Mossad agent arrested over Dubai murder
>>>> Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:44:02 +0300
>>>> From: Yossi Melman
>>>> To: Fred Burton
>>>> Not true he was arrested by a request of germany and not dubai over the
>>>> obtaining a german passport deceptively which Was used in the murder/
- WikiLeaks: Malaysiakini among Stratfor’s Asian media contacts (uppercaise.wordpress.com)
- Wikileaks Strikes Again, Dumps Hacked Emails from Global Security Firm Stratfor (reason.com)
- Stratfor Email Leak Reveals Insider Views On Obama, Emanuel & Romney (zerohedge.com)
- The Epistle to the Stratforians (raincoaster.com)
- | WikiLeaks begins publishing 5 million emails from STRATFOR! (truthaholics.wordpress.com)
- LONDON – Today, Monday 27 February, WikiLeaks began publishing The Global Intelligence Files – more than five million emails from the Texas-headquartered “global intelligence” company Stratfor. (worldwright.wordpress.com)
- Wikileaks Reveals Privately Run CIA’s Dirty Secrets [Wikileaks] (gizmodo.com)
- Have you heard of “Confed Fuck House”? And No, It Ain’t The Name Of A New Band (rctlfy.wordpress.com)
- WikiLeaks begins publishing 5 million emails from STRATFOR (pastebin.com)
- The Global Intelligence Files http://wikileaks.org/gifiles Twitter tag: #gifiles (worldwright.wordpress.com)