U.S. citizen Samir Khan, believed to have written al-Qaeda‘s online recruiting magazine, managed to flee the country on a plane last year. We’ve known of him since 2007.
- Al Qaeda No. 2 Threatens More U.S. Attacks (abcnews.go.com)
- Samir Khan, Young American, Said To Be Main Writer For Al Qaeda Website, CNN Reports (huffingtonpost.com)
- Al Qaeda publishes an English language magazine (mountainrunner.us)
- Grayson compares GOP to Al Qaeda (thehill.com)
- Al Qaeda targets recruits with English magazine (reuters.com) Continue reading